Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Peanut.

Anyway,
This morning I slept in- which was rough, as I am no longer acclimated to that. But I forced myself through it. :)
I got up, ate my toast, showered, and puttered off to the airport. Where I go all the time now. I am a professional airport goertoer.
And it is a slammingly beautiful day. Blue, orange, red, yellow. Sigh love.
I pick up Anna. Who reminds me of a small expensive Thai doll. Very expensive. Has the sort of skin that could have been peeled right off a pricey mahogany dining room table.
She is wearing fuschia lipstick.
I deliver her to the apartment, fully intact, and buzz instantly down to the Mill, where I cover myself in sawdust and rainwater for three hours until I unearth a box of bridles Tom and I borrowed from Dr. Debby and needed to return.
I am asked out on a date.
I am turned down by my walking buddy.
Tom and I go to the clinic to drop off the bridles. We then take a lovely scenic turn through Blanford Cemetery. Which is much more expansive than it appears from the road. Cemeteries I feel to be rather peaceful places. I decide that if I ever have a child, sometime before it pops out I will take a lengthy stroll through some cemeteries and locate some amazing old-fashioned name on some tombstone with which to label my child.
Saw one headstone for- no kidding- Light Lewis Leavenworth.
Betty's ear is in my nose.
We then eat lots of things we are not supposed to tell Paul about because he is currently devoting himself to hunting the elusive mozzerella.
We push a red button at the Sonic that is labeled- CORNDOGS. I am secretly hoping that when we push this button a corndog will shoot out of some slot on the order board.
Delicious burgers.
Then a pumpkin blizzard. I tell Tom as we stand at the counter that I am secretly wanting to try this one. We both agree that it doesn't look very good. He says I should go ahead and get something I know I will like. I decide to get the pumpkin thing so that then I won't still be wondering if I would have liked it and then have to go back and get another one.
And I am glad I did so. Very convoluted. Proud of myself.
Must now shower. Lengthily. And have my stroll to play practice.
Walking around here is so lovely right now.

No comments: