Monday, August 31, 2009

Really did the dishes.

Tomorrow I am going to ride up to the Cloisters.
Tomorrow I am going to have pizza.
Today I just walked and walked. On the lower west side, where I hadn't walked before. I liked it there. It was sunset, and I was very moved by the way the light lit up the solid brick apartment buildings down there. Like safe fire.
I walked on the Highline, which is a (I think) new park built on top of an old elevated train track. Runs over top of the meatpacking district. I wonder if they still pack meat there.
Matt- would you like to go up to the Cloisters tomorrow? It's free, and reportedly pretty serene.
It's almost cold here. To me. Which is probably perfectly comfortable for 98% of everyone else.
I have seen more teensy picky little dogs than I thought possible.

1 comment:

Joseph Papa said...

they do still pack meat there