Saturday, January 24, 2009

Short.

I wrote a poem tonight during scene 3. 4? who knows.

Robin has a wig on. 
I would like some Poupon.
I think I'll get spaghetti.
Please define a yetti.

Today I took pictures with Ned. My lover. He hated it. 
My brother has heard of my blog now. If he reads it I'm not sure what he'll say.
If anyone has old bottles of talcum powder let me know. 
I think Hannah Zold has very elegant bone structure. If I had bones in my face, I would want them to look like that. She could operate a deli with her jaw.
Comfort does not have buns. Who makes barbecue with no option of buns?

3 comments:

pnlkotula said...

I have a vintage powder bowl with a lid and a puff thingy. Need it?

Janine Serresseque said...

I agree about Hannah's face. She is elegant looking.

Sophia's Dad said...

Audra,
Bless you! You have made me laugh, LOUD! Where has this blog been all my life? I have been in a cute baby cocoon (worse places to be). If it weren't for Steve Perigard's going away party I would have never known you wrote a Blog.

BTW - You had me at BLOG! I too dislike that word, what the hell does it mean? Where did it come from? Is it supposed to sound like someone vomiting into cyberspace? Because it does…

Damn that wiry young actor!!! He has tried to lure me to that pre-dawn exercise camp from hell several times, to no avail. I stand by my new year’s resolution… Until I consistently get back to at least 6 hrs sleep (uninterrupted), exercise will not re-enter my life. As my man-boobs will testify to!

“Crunch my ovaries and flex my nipples”, brilliant! I would love to see that, right after watching you “totally eat” chocolate Durron. Yes, I was there for that moment, for which I will always be grateful, one of those glorious ‘You had to be there’ moments.

As for the de-spackled molars, I am always saddened because I cannot watch my fellow cast members desperately trying to suck the frosting off their teeth before their next line. There are few things in life as rewarding as watching talented people in distress on stage, that is where the real magic happens :)

You are now officially a ‘Favorite’ on Sophia’s family computer… Blog in good health!! And please try to cut back on the Aspartame, diet soda kills!!!

Yours,
Sophia’s Dad (I really dig that title)