Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My veins are flat.

Cats are most necessary.
I think I would like to write a book. I wonder what to write about.
I have my Christmas candle lit in the window. I love candles in the window. I may just keep it up. That's a lot of batteries.
Eating no bread seems like a terrible idea. I wonder if Vicki eats bread. I wonder if doughnuts count as bread.
I'm curious to see "The Marvelous Wonderettes." I get the impression it's something akin to the Taffetas on crack.
Also they are advertised glossily on every other garbage pail in Manhattan.
Ginnie looks good in green.
I might get to play a pigtail. I am very excited about this. 
Joseph has the honor to be on the arm of Elaine Stritch this evening. This is super exciting as well as I am hopeful for many funny stories.
I wonder what kind of horse Jen Meharg has. I love horses. I used to fancy myself quite the horsewoman until I got up on one and it refused to go no matter what. 
I have a very short neck. I wonder what it feels like to have a long neck. 
I really like cookies. Just undercooked. 
Robyn, what else are you seeing this weekend?
erm ghpahdf paghiep gehpahlus.

2 comments:

Princess Crabass said...

Just Mary Poppins and other kid-friendly tourist traps. The Empire State Building, FAO Schwartz, Serendipity.

Vicki said...

I do eat bread. But, Vera won't eat a thing I put in front of her.