Wednesday, January 7, 2009

brief

Everyone should go to Janine's blog and look at the picture of her about to be inappropriate with a carrot. Perhaps next there will be a picture of she and the carrot suffering through the flu together. 
Last night I came into possession of one three foot neon orange plush elephant and one three foot neon orange plush hippo. They are serving the posts of couch pillows. Makes me feel like Christmas morning every time I enter the room. Names are still debatable. I welcome suggestions.
Splendid pictures of Joseph and Elaine up on facebook. I'm hoping the series continues into a makeout shot. 
Oh good. I think Brett is home. That means I'm making lasagna. 

1 comment:

Frank Creasy said...

Yeah, thanks Audra, I did enjoy the Janine-carrot pic!

Names for your animals: Not my strong suit but I'd suggest one of them is Hugo and one is Orange Crush. No matter which, those are my suggestions.