Monday, July 20, 2009

Twisty hookers.

I've been convinced it was 7pm since 2:30pm this afternoon. Remain so.
Is probably due to the rain.
Surprise has completely exhausted himself and is napping in my face. When he gets to this point, I could shut him in the freezer and he wouldn't flinch.
Tonight is Sam's birthday. We forget about each others' birthdays every single year.
Almost threw out my grandmothers' engagement ring today. ACCIDENTALLY MOM. I was horrified. Have been wearing it since. Though I don't usually wear jewelry and it makes me feel like my hand is caught in a can opener.
Hannah is coming over to have a True Blood catchupathon.
Who thinks I should get bangs?
I'll tell you what. It is not my favorite thing to perform the solos of large black tenors with lovelorn sincerity.
It IS one of my favorite things to perform "Agony" from "Into the Woods." Have always wanted to perform that somewhere. With Russell or Sam.
Guess this reality show: So You Think You Can Corn Darts.
Hannah and I are going to walk over to 7-11 before I turn nasty.


2 comments:

Sparky said...

No bangs. Makes me think fangbang, and that would be Sookie, and then you would have to throw yourself under a bus, and that would be sad.

On another note, I want to punch Lafayette.

Audra said...

i want to bang lafayette. or be him, one.
also discovered this evening that sookie is a diminutive of Susan. Susan Stackhouse.