Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok.

ALL THIS IS MEANT AS HIGHEST COMPLIMENT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ONE TO FEEL THAT ANY OF THE HOUSES HAVE AN INHERENTLY NEGATIVE CONNOTATION.
My reasons could be as simple as I think you would look good in the house colors.
And why would I have put you on here if I didn't hold you in high regard. I wouldn't.

Harry Potter House Assignments:

RAVENCLAW
Paul Deiss
Brett Ambler
Emily Becker
Richard Koch
Ali Thibodeau
Jon Perez
Susan Sanford
Maggie Roop
Rachel Abrams
Frank Creasy
Lisa Kotula
Aly Wepplo
David Janeski
Erin Thomas
Deb Clinton
Robin Harris-Jones

HUFFLEPUFF
Durron Tyre
Joe Doran
Jen Meharg
Ellie Atwood (Hufflepuff Homecoming Queen)
Fern Rivadeniera
Peggy Thibodeau
Sean Dunavant
Cory Williams
Matt Shofner
Tony Foley
Jennings Whiteway
Michael Vandergrift
Alia Bisharat
Jacquie O'Connor
Brandon Becker

GRYFFINDOR
Hannah Zold
John Story
Tom Width*
Joseph Papa (though he yearns to be in Hufflepuff)
Robyn O'Neill
Ginnie Willard (Captain of Quidditch)
Chase (descended from long line of Hufflepuffs)
Wendy Gentile
Lucas Hall
Eric Stallings
Drew Siegla
Sandy Dacus
Adam Dorland
Joy Williams
Hanna Clinton
Mary-Page Nance
Vicki McLeod

SLYTHERIN
ROBIN ARTHUR (how I managed to forget that one)
Sam Pinkleton
Katrinah Lewis
The Debra
Janine Serresseque (the hat had trouble with this)
Matt Hackman
Joe Pabst
Michael Hawke
Mackenzie Mercer
Eric Williams
Sean Williams
Jill Bari
Chris Stewart
John Hagadorn

AMPLEBUFFER
Audra Honaker

Jason Marks- Choir Teacher at Hogwarts School of Wizardry.
Ford Flannagan- Defense Against the Darks Arts teacher
Steve Perigard- Greenhouse tenderperson. Can just see him with his snips. In green.
Robert Throckmorton- Minerva McGonagall
Scott Wichmann- House Elf

I was watching an episode of The Office yesterday online and it was having trouble "buffering" so I thought, I bet if I went up to the tv and pressed my chest against it it would be amply buffered.
Then realized "Amplebuffer" is a top-notch name for a Hogwarts house. And that I would be in it. And the hat would cry out (very confusedly) AMPLEBUFFER! And Audra Mason is the only one in this house! AND- she's a Muggle! How did she get in here?
And then I would have to sit at my own small round table in the great hall and eat pancakes at meals.
And I would have a cape with glitter and kittens and hippos on it.
And my lost cat Jack Cheese would be my owl.
And because I was a Muggle, I would have no spells, except for the spell "AGOIGUM!" which I will scream as I run up to you and yank down your pants.
Everyone there will be very annoyed by me.
And when I somehow get into Diagon Alley, I will go to the wand store and Mr. Ollivander will excuse himself upon meeting me to run across the street to the Weasley's toy store and buy one of those oversized pencils like we used in "Urinetown." He will present this to me and tell me it is "pine with a core of graphite." And I will wave this around and have it next to my plate when I eat.
I am very pleased with this.
If I have forgotten anyone, or if you would like to be re-sorted, do let me know.

13 comments:

Princess Crabass said...

I wish I could live in your brain for a day. I would probably need to wear a helmet with all the stuff flying around in there.

JB said...

ha-ha - where am I?

Audra said...

you have been added to the list. now kind of want to be in the slytherin house.

Frank Creasy said...

Not only am I honored to be on the list and have no desire whatsoever to be re-sorted, I believe my house has a totally kickass team of people. Ravenclaw Rules! (See, even the alliteration kicks ass!)

But I'm really not following the "annoying" argument further down the post. Call me crazy, but attractive young women yanking my pants down somehow just does not annoy me. Not really. No, not at all. And that's all I have to say on that subject.

JB said...

hahahhaha yessssssssssssss.

derek said...

very fun!
thanks again for "summer". fantastic show. you were all great!

Sparky said...

Did I get stuck in Diagon Alley?

Robinitaface said...

haha. awesome.

pnlkotula said...

Favorite post - totally would love to hang out in Professor Trelawney's class.

Janine Serresseque said...

I don't know what you're talking about most of the time, but I think you are just plain delightful.

Jacquie O. said...

Oh this is a blast. Do you magic on please!

Jacquie O. said...

"your"...sheesh...which house has bad spellers?

Joseph Papa said...

what does this mean? I don't know these books. hufflepuff is my next cat's name. even if that's not the right word.