Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boar vagina.

So a game I like to play is to come up with outlandish ideas for what the secret ingredient would be on Iron Chef America.
This is a fabulous game.
Just try.
The title is one example.
Also I like to think how I would be on that show and the ingredient would be swordfish and the commentator would be so confused watching me plate bowls of Fruity Pebbles and Pop-Tarts and just laying a whole entire swordfish over top of all of my plates.
I have never eaten lobster. I would like to. Imagine it might taste like shrimp.
I really want to go to IHOP. Am all for getting a bunch of us together and going.
Oh the sky is lovely tonight. Is lavender with balls of pink.
Went to see "The Hangover" today. I laughed very much. I also enjoyed that my party was the only party in the theater. I always secretly hope that will happen and it hasn't til today. But then I do think it takes away a bit from the movie-going experience when you do not have to whisper.
Apparently such a thing exists as "mashed potato soup." I just got very excited.
I imagine one would have to use an awful lot of quail eggs to make a decent sized omelet.
This has turned into an all about food blog. Should be on Janine's page.
Am trying to read "Love in the Time of Gonorrhea." Have yet to get hooked, though the description on the back seems promising.
I'm hungry now. Must decide what to do about that.


3 comments:

Jacquie O. said...

Love in the time of Cholera - I was a bout 1/2 way into the book before I really started to enjoy it...I was determined because Irene Z said it was a great book...and she knows all the great ones. Then I read Pillars of the Earth - which Irene was reading when she came to see Greater Tuna...now that was a page turner from the start. I'm reading Twilight now. The book seems slow...so I bet the movie is good. We used to have a ladies theatre book club years ago...Harriett, Erin, Janine Russo...lots of folks. I miss it.

That Guy said...

Hello this is Matt Shofner. I now read this.

In agreement, it is a good book. Though I do think the Gonorrhea version would have been more thrilling.

PS, the word identification I had to type in order to leave this comment was "Uncycla" which made me think of medicine.

That Guy said...

I also do not ever recall making my username "Tuna Melt of the Seas", but I like it.

PS, and oddly enough, this time the word verification is "deboat." Fitting.

No more comments from me.