Monday, February 16, 2009

Ill. I blame Richard entirely.

I don't know how Janine said "Swedish Match." I can hardly type it. Makes my lips feel like chubby dumplings. Hardest tongue twister I've ever tried to wrap my mind around.
I have had two pieces of cake and half a pint of ice cream for breakfast today. Delicious. 
Ill. Played fifth-grade Rondi as a dried up bitter lawn mower all weekend.
What is that birth control that looks like a turkey wishbone that you stick up in yourself? How does that even work? Does it have to pierce stuff?
Have taken three showers since last night. Have become obsessed with shaving my legs this weekend. All because I have been stealing Durron's lotion to put on myself and I enjoy smelling like a s'more. Also discovered last night that Mary Page has a long, slicey scar similar to mine on the side of her leg. I will ask her how she got hers.
Tonight 24 is on.  Jack Bauer is my boyfriend. Also King Kong. And Ned. 
Robin Arthur and I might take welding together.
I don't understand how people wear tube tops.
Oh I just realized I forgot to take the cough drops out of my overalls pocket. I will now inform the costume shop before they wash them. Though- if they wash them, they will be ruined, and then maybe I can have them.
This is not very interesting. 
Saw lots of thin boys fouette-ing last night in jazz pants.
Tony Foley is very kind to give me his crossword puzzles. Though I have made a poor showing of my skills in that area for the past two weeks.
Do they have taxes in Burma? I will move there and get a kitten and an elephant.
While house-sitting last week, I was one evening gifted with a gutted sparrow carcass. 
So I messaged Ginnie asking if there was some specific place for bird bodies.
I messaged this without thinking that she would of course assume that I had finally made good on my threat to kill her pet "bird" Bud. 
That's pretty much the end of that story.
I like that Bo walks on his tiptoes. 
I really think it's too bad that Hannah is now too old to go on America's Next Top Model.


4 comments:

Princess Crabass said...

I heard about your ice cream eating costume. Thought I might swing by.

Frank Creasy said...

I believe you're referring to an IUD, or Intra Uterine Device, in your question about birth control.

How does it work? Hey, I did well just to know what you were even TALKING about Audra, so I'm tapped out of knowledge at this point! I believe they had some health concerns and I doubt they're much in use these days. Sounds awfully dangerous!

Got enough Richmond theatre folk sick, hope you're better soon!

RK said...

Me ?????
Wait, is this because of that night we got wasted and were smooching in the ball-crawl at Chucky Cheeses and I told you I wasn't sick but it was just that your ears were clogged and you believed me ? Is that what you're speaking of ?
Or did you mean another Richard ?
Sincerely, Richard.

Janine Serresseque said...

Next time you watch 24, listen very carefully for these 2 lines:
"Get down!"
and
"We don't have much time!"
Take a swig every time you hear them. You will be drunk by the end of the show.