Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Getting good at getting mucous out.

I have three sheep now. This is splendid.
First is Elsinore. She is a globe. She faints whenever Brett talks to her, which is fun due to the fact that she is perfectly round and as such quite rolly, so I always try to schedule her encounters with Brett near the edge of some high piece of furniture.
(Also I noticed this morning that she definitely is supposed to be a ram, as she has horns. I will not let this change anything.)
Then there is Borgnine. I found him stuffed into the yarn section of the Colonial Heights Wal-Mart and after I had pressed him against my cheek decided I had to have him. He is most soft. On the drive home I decided that he is blind, and as such, thinks he is a cow. So he says Moo a lot. He also aims himself incorrectly whenever attempting conversations with Brett.
But Borgnine is mostly Brett's sheep, because when I presented him upon my arrival home, Brett took him off to serve as a pillow and I haven't really been permitted to lay hands on him since.
And then last night in Kroger I spied in the seasonal Easter section ANOTHER sheep that resembles Borgnine, but was a girl. So I bought her and some steak.
It occurred to me upon opening my eyes this morning that her name is Genevieve. And I don't even like that name, but oh well. 
Today Brett combed his hair straight back when he got out of the shower and now he looks like Dracula.
Tom McGranahan is ill, Scott is getting ill, the accompanist is ill, Brett is getting ill. All of this is probably actually my fault.
I want to make something with sweetbreads. I wonder if there is just a miscellaneous box of sweetbreads you get in the store that features all different body parts or if you can specify. They look squishy. I bet Ginnie knows how to make stuff with sweetbreads. I don't understand why they are called breads. 

No comments: