Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flu. Probably. Doesn't matter.

My grandmother Rassie (yes Rassie-short for jack shit) has been elected Geriatric Valentine Queen of the Brighter Living (or Darker Dying as one resident fondly calls it) Assisted Living Facility.
Lots of parentheses.
She is so far unaware of this. But she does have her fingernails painted. 
This is a stitch I feel because my grandmother is that sort of backwoods hard-ass raised all 13 of her siblings by herself because her mother was under the weather for about 12 years and now can't remember the names of most of them kind of woman.
I so hope she is awarded a tiara. Which I then so hope she bequeaths to me.
Never wear the pants of the people you are house-sitting for. Well, never if they have dogs. Because you will have noses inside of you in unfathomable places.
Have to go now. Starving. Might report back on the Brighter Living Inauguration Ceremony.

1 comment:

Robinitaface said...

If you are not bequeathed said tiara, I am sure we can arrange crowning you Queenprincessduchess of Wood Stain and Bruising - or something of the like.