Thursday, November 20, 2008

Number 3

Now, I think 30 Rock has an awful lot of guest stars this season. I was thoroughly tickled by the first season, most especially the episode where Jack needs coffee cups and walks with corresponding limbs. 
Thickburgers look gross. Look like the pile of  Triceratops dung in Jurassic Park topped with an outlandish amount of lettuce. Never is there that much lettuce on the real sandwich. 
Tonight three people I know were sitting directly in my line of acting. I don't like to get acted at, so I tried to re-aim my acting elsewhere. One of those people was someone whom I have never really considered looking lasciviously at, but had to. Had no option. 
Chase now has three curtain speech jackets. All brown, one stolen, all the same. He will tell you that they are all unique. One time in the North Face store in New York Chase and Joseph had a mighty tiff and stopped speaking to each other for half an hour because Joseph didn't see the point in Chase purchasing a water bottle fashioned from the actual hide of a gnu. 
This is the same trip I think where another friend of mine went into Banana Republic for several months and came out thrilled to have purchased a pair of yellow capris. I don't understand why that was exciting. 
I always like to go to Dean & Deluca when I go to New York. Well, not anymore. It doesn't taste good. 

5 comments:

Joseph Papa said...

am honored to have received mention.

Unknown said...

I feel like I need a drink to come down after reading your posts Audra, yet I love them. Keep writing.

SteveO said...

Audra - I seriously love these posts. Thanks for having a blog - keep writing girl!

SteveO said...

That wa JB Steinberg - not Steve but close.

Jacquie O. said...

I'm so glad I don't eat red meat.

Audra, thank you again for the wonderful night of entertainment.

I hope you got to take home one of those cool lights.