Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have no idea if this is available for people to read.

My hamster is still alive. He has gone missing twice. This is both exciting and impressive because tis thrilling to know that there is a living link sausage with a sizable scrotum risking his life under your sofa, and impressive than in order for said sausage (Southampton) to be escaped at all he has to open his cage and free fall seven feet to the hardwood floor. Once there he must evade two cats. Well, one large elegant homosexual cat with extra toes and one dumpy orange critter who thinks he's a puppy and who ate off his own tail. 
But he's back in his cage now. 
I did light my candle that smells like birthday cakes which I have had since college. I decided to light it because Erin Thomas has a lovely brown candle on her living room coffee table the flavor of which I believe is acting and mahogany. 
I am going to order Chinese for dinner.
I wonder if this is going to be viewable by people. I don't know how to make that happen. Not sure I want to. But I do like reading Janine's blog so I suppose someone might want to read mine. Not Tom. Tom will say he would rather scrape the plaque off his prostate with a cube of jello than have anything to do with blogs. 
The fancy gray cat I mentioned earlier seems to be chronically sobbing mucus. Only out of his left eye. Should trundle him down to the vet. 
It's almost time for Jeopardy.

11 comments:

mmmhawke said...

I think like you write - I thank God tht I'm not alone - Bless you!

CameronClark891 said...

You have the most intelligent, bizarre wit of anyone I have ever known. I enjoyed reading your blog. Every one of your descriptions and analogies are wonderful, and I find myself craving more. Please keep writing!!
Kim

Jen said...

Wow! You are the queen of stream of consciousness. I'm quite impressed.

pnlkotula said...

Oh boy, this is not to be missed. Oh to see the little cogs turning...

Peggy said...

I'm intrigued by your interesting pets. Almost as interesting as your blog, itself. I can relate to the cyber handicap. It was a challenge to figure out how to leave a comment on your blog.

Jacquie O. said...

Audra, you are wonderful! Keep writing...it makes me smile, which in turn will make my day better, which in turn might (might) make me be nicer to people. Except this guy Bill who has a office across from my door who has issues with clearing his throat every 5 seconds and he is scarcastic to all women..nothing is gonna make me be nice to him. :)

JB said...

there goes the neighborhood!

Stage 1 Theatre Company said...

Please write at least 5 blog entries every single day. If I can count on Audra's blog for entertainment I might just make it through the day.

Andrew Hamm said...

I'm just impressed that you used the word "trundle" so deftly.

Frank Creasy said...

I'm impressed that the hamster's scrotum is described as "sizeable". Compared to what, exactly, Audra? Okay folks, pop quiz: Average size of a hamster scrotum? Anyone? (I know, you're stumped, because this is NOT an answer Trebek has ever, or WILL ever, read on Jeopardy).

And could this be in any way related to the gray cat weeping mucus from just one eye? Just something to think about, that's all I'm saying. Might want to ask the vet about it.

Jacquie O. said...

My cat Millie has that same issue with one eye. The Vet told me it was very common and had something to do with the eyelid flap not folding over. He could do a minor surgery to correct it or Millie could grow out of it. I didn't do the operation because I am a cheap ass. It’s not as bad as it was. She runs when she sees me coming at her with the tissue in hand.