Saturday, November 29, 2008

Numb.

I'm going to see some acting in Washington D.C. tonight. Acting I believe about pills, belting, and faces in the gravy boat. I hope I like it. I like car rides when there are show tunes that I know. I don't like listening to things I don't know, which is narrow-minded and also doesn't make any sense because then how in the world would I ever have learned anything. 
My cat just got VERY UPSET for no reason a'tall. 
Now I must shower and make myself presentable so I can drive to the Acting Emporium to meet Chali and then backtrack to pick up Brett from his photo session at the O'Willards. Robyn and I have realized this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but no one really cares. I hope we go through a drive-thru tonight. I love going through the drive-thru.
The birthday party last night was fun. Bridget was attired in a fluorescent green top and super zealous. I sat next to Lynn West who is beautiful and Paul and I decided fiddling was HOT.
They made everybody take a rock when they left. Says something Irish on it. I knew almost no one. Which I prefer because then I am not expected to speak.
Jack Cheese likes to sleep on top of my hands when I am typing.
I think I am going to do a spot of Shakespeare acting. I am pleased by this. I have wanted to have a whack at that for a while. I can only assume I will be attired in all black accented here and there with little dried bundles of berries and twigs.
Oh- Southampton is still alive. I just heard him skittering around. I can't feel my left foot.

1 comment:

Frank Creasy said...

I'd say it's high time we got you doing some Shakespeare, Audra. I think there's tons of great stuff for you in Shakespeare. I look forward to it!