Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I always forget to put a title.

I don't have the first thing to write about. Except I just looked up and saw on Pushing Daisies the man whom I believe portrayed the slain vampire in the basement on True Blood. Really like that show. 
I made quiche tonight. Ginnie and I are going to make a souffle. Ahahahaha.
I think it would be nice to have red hair. 
Ginnie and Brett are on the phone talking about "hard sauce." No idea. Assume liquor. 
I'm going to see "Twilight" tonight with Alison Thibodeau. I'm rather intimidated. She is stunning after all, and her last name looks French.
Brett is currently going down the stairs in our apartment building making trumpet noises with his mouth. Our neighbor ABHORS him. I'd like to punch her. Actually fight her. I often wonder how I'd do in hand to hand combat. I think the rage would help out a lot in my fight with next-door-neighbor Jessica.
Kristin Chenoweth looks either too tan or too blond. Hard to tell which. Chase would know.
I am very crabby in the kids Christmas show at the Mill this year. So much fun. My character seems to get increasingly crabby as the years drone on. Methinks Paul has in mind for Pepita to be banished from the North Pole due to bad behavior.
I don't approve of those new book things that have come out wherein you poke a picture in the book with a pen and all words on the page are said out loud through a speaker in that particular character's voice. This will leave children no reason to develop any imagination.
Altogether too much talk about mayonnaise on the facebook today. 
I'm very excited about selecting my movie candy. I always allow myself one candy and one galleon of soda. Coke Zero. 
We were saying the other day how we think The Debra's mouth has all sorts of sensors and computers inside it that gauge the windspeed, temperature of the theater, level of mucus in her throat, dew point average, etc., and then produce her voice accordingly. 
I love Christmas. I also need to call Jason Marks, that reminds me.
One of the cats has taken to squalling without ceasing. There is no reason for this that we can determine other than he feels he leads a miserable life. 
I think the Kristin Chenoweth character is about to get Xed in the bakery.

1 comment:

debra said...

I opened an account just so I could comment on your blog. I love it, and have added it to my list of favorite blog lands to visit. By the way, how did you guess about the computer and sensor implants in my throat? :-)