Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have now bought 1 gift.

Well, I have twenty-five minutes to wait until I go pick up Jason Winebarger.
Today I did Drifty. Tom is pretty sure it is going to snow and all of Colonial Heights will be cancelled.
I kind of hope it snows. But I want to be somewhere I find most necessary if it does so that I can be stuckedly content.
Last year when it snowed for 45 seconds Maggie and I made a huge production out of traipsing through the slush and massive millimeters of snow to dig her car out of the trauma and drive to Krispy Kreme while Brett and Adam stayed safe and toasty in the house. By the time we got back from Krispy Kreme it was 75 degrees and daffodils were blooming on the porch.
I need to pick another job. One that will make me lots of money- well not lots. I don't need lots, but enough money.
So that my acting money can go towards things like razors and kitten clothes.
I don't think Lola has any thunder to steal, Adam.
It is funny to me that Ginny Weasley is now taller than Daniel Radcliffe. I bet the casting people said, "whoops."
Ok here goes Adam-
Sometimes snow is invisible after you pass through doorways.
Also, I might become a nurse for the shoes, and mom jeans are never ok for cowpokes.
Also- it was Professor Mullet in the water closet with the foam donut.

Well, I don't have anything else I want to say right now.

No comments: