Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hot water.

I haven't bought anyone anything.
Today a small boy strode up to Tom dressed as Cowboy Jim in the parking lot and said, "hello there......Farmer Jeff."
I liked that a lot.
Then Tom made like he was going to go inside because it was so cold, so I began to go with him. And then he stopped going inside so that I would have to stay outside too.
Which I respect.
I think maybe I'll stop plucking my mustache and errant chin hairs. If I could manage to grow a beard I might be warmer.
I saw Russell today. Which was nice. I handed him his intricately decorated envelope with his script and score inside. I hope he appreciates all the work I put in on that bunny and flower and rendering of him in large plaid bell bottoms as Pete.
We're going to see "Bus Stop" tonight. I hope there will be egg casserole and mint tea served in the lobby.
Casserole. Another good name for a cat.
It's time for Betty's surgery!
Everything gets a little awkward when the family pet is horny. Especially at Christmas time.

2 comments:

Princess Crabass said...

Are you going to decorate my package? You DO have my package, right? I'll be jealous if you don't.

debra said...

:-)
Yes to Casserole for cat name.