Sunday, March 1, 2009

There are rocks in my cleavage.

I have been lecturing my kitten on how rude it is not to attend my openings. I enjoy imagining looking out over the front row and seeing person, person, person, person, my kitten, person, person...
And he would be sitting up tall, not lounging about.
I want some macaroni and cheese.
Steve Perigard offered me a bite of his fried green tomato.
Tonight the Droops and I are having an evening out at the new cinema on the Boulevard.
I have decided to arrange an outfit of all blacks and browns. Preferably with lots of tasseled shawls. And a beret. Then I will go to the wine bar and order a diet soda.
The outfit is because we are planning on seeing "I've Loved You So Long," which according to the previews features lots of wrinkles and french sobbing.

2 comments:

Jacquie O. said...

My favorite Aunt (who loves movies with subtitles and/or chick flicks) told me many months ago that this movie is a must see. I'm so glad it came to Richmond.

An audience with cats...I like it! My cat Jessie would have been the cat critic. She was highly opinioned about all people that walked in my door and let me know it. Just the thought of seeing her grumpy face watching a show makes me laugh!

I didn't get to see you in the mob scene on opening night. You were wonderful. I think you and Jan need to keep your costumes because they rock!

Annie's Blogs said...

Okay about the cat thing- we LOVE picturing our cat in normal human places!

When we saw CATS, all we could think about was seeing, on the stage, human dressed as cat, human dressed as cat, human dressed as cat, our real cat.

It happened to be the scene where all the "cats" were hissing at Grizabella, and it was soo fun picturing our cat swapping at her.