Friday, March 20, 2009

I will be riding Bucky.

"We don't believe in showing lots of anus" is an EXCELLENT lyric substitution. For anything really. But one show in particular. I will not mention it. 
Now, tomorrow I am going riding with Jan and Nora. I am very excited. I found out tonight I will be riding a buckskin named Bucky. 
Bucky has apparently been selected for me to ride because his dominant characteristics include: laziness, immobility, and gluttony.
I am sure we are going to best friends.
So tonight I wore to the theater my cute dress with my winter hunting socks and my snow boots to see if Jan thought them appropriate to ride in.
No one should have that much beef in a chunk that is on the Thickburger. Looks like tires.
I am beginning to accumulate a scab on my knee from when I fell in a hole last Monday. 
This is also very exciting, as it provides me with something to do during the scenes in which I have fewer lines.
Tonight Scott sang songs in the car as a meatball for thirty minutes. 
Joseph's beau is featured in this week's Us Weekly as an onlooker behind Sarah Jessica Parker in a picture where she is wearing what appears to be the hide of a crocostritch. 
Jackie Jones made us cookies? I don't know what they were. They resembled shavings of a coral reef. They were delicious. Jan says she is pretty sure they have butter in them. Butter, sugar, breast milk, and cheeks.
She did not think those last two things were in them. I don't think she is that weird.
Diane Lane ought to have been on Little House on the Prairie. She just screams for calico and gingham.
I used to really want to adopt an orca as advertised before "Free Willy." But then I was disappointed that I would not be able to pat it.  I think you ought to at least be able to meet something you adopt.
I really want to go see that movie about Monsters vs. Aliens.
Because two of my boyfriends are voices in the movie, and Reese Witherspoon as well. Brett likes her. I think she has nice legs and an interesting chin.
Jason and I will go see together. He likes to go see all those animated movies.
Pop Tarts are SO much better than toaster strudels.
I like the name "Brett." I think it is nice that Brett has that name.
The girl playing "Wednesday" in the NuvaRing birth control commercial is a stitch.
My stars. I just saw a commercial for "Duplicity" that did not feature a shot of Julia Roberts opening her mouth wide enough to moisten a hippo.
My parents are coming to see my show tomorrow night. I am very pleased. I am now to that point where one begins to really appreciate their parents so very much. And be so proud to be their child. 
Also my Dad has a rakish Indiana Jones hat which he pulls off with great panache.
And my mother is elegant and beautiful and has such style. 
That remains to kick in as far as I am concerned. Well, that certain brand of style anyhow. 
I think Robin Harris-Jones should get a puppy. I will help walk it until it grows up.


4 comments:

Brett said...

Another fine melange of thoughts. Melange probably has an accent. Moisten a hippo. I like that. I also like that you like my name. Hope that riding Bucky-the-Imobile is tons of fun. Pun intended.

Robinitaface said...

I inform Matthew upon his arrival from work. I think he's starting to cave - don't tell him I said that.

Please tell your parents I said hello.

pnlkotula said...

So, we went to see Steve's band. You and Brett must see them. www.dbkte.com

P.S. the word I must type to verify my identity (and I know exactly who I am) is syMONA. Coincidence? I think not.

Janine Serresseque said...

"a shot of Julia Roberts opening her mouth wide enough to moisten a hippo."
I love this turn of phrase. Especially the word "moisten." I let out a big guffaw that I save for just this type of occasion!
Oh, and, you were adorable in Mona's Arrangements. OhmyGAWD!