Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Nothing useful is said in this post.

I think I have to make an appetizer. I am going to check my voicemail right now and see.
I think I will leave my Christmas cards up for a few months. They are pretty. I don't have to make an appetizer. I am welcome to make dessert if I want to but can mostly just bring myself. 
I'm starving.
I have decided not to spend any money for a few months if at all possible. 
I have a dirty house.
And another nosebleed.
My kitten would make an excellent vase.
I might watch Days of Our Lives this afternoon. I think it's gotten pretty far-fetched, but I still hold out some hope because of the storyline that got me hooked in the sixth grade when Carly? was buried alive and running short on air. 
I'm just full of nothing to say.
I hope Maggie and Adam can take care of our cats this weekend. I haven't asked them yet. But they could stand to starve for four days. They're getting a bit portly. 
I look forward to more daylight. 
The wind is spectacular today. I laid in bed for a couple of hours and pretended to be Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights. Cathy was kind of a spoiled priss and no fun, so I don't typically pretend to be her.

1 comment:

Jacquie O. said...

Hi Audra. I hope you will consider going to the doctor if your nosebleeds persist. It could mean a variety of things, some serious. The same thing happened to my mother years ago and she was diagnosed as anemic. She started eating something every two hours, took extra iron pills and the nosebleeds went away. I hope you find relief!