Friday, December 5, 2008

forgot a title again.

I found my soft black giant sweatpants. I was glad. I didn't know where they were because one morning I realized Brett probably really didn't like my clothes all over everywhere so I got up right before dawn and stuffed everything in the closet. I should wash them now.
I really like Janine's blog.
Tomorrow night is a birthday party for Brett and Jason. It's a "surprise" for Brett even though he knows so far that there is a small gathering of friends in honor of his birthday. He just doesn't know where. He does know what time. I'm not very good at that sort of thing. Must be because I would be horrorstruck to receive a surprise birthday party, so I don't go about arranging them for others. 
Well, maybe I would. What do I know.
I like how cleaning my house makes me feel. When it's done. Not during.
My hamster is still trying to escape.
I really like those kahlua milk drinks Robyn made for me. Really like. 

No comments: