Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Almost one.

Tonight we went to Bottom's Up. One really feels like one is having a life experience sitting down there listening to the trains rattle overhead. And looking at the flood wall. And being angry at the flies. I like to look at the way people's skin creases when they smile. I notice that this happens to babies too. Like everyone has too much skin on purpose.
Maggie got pasta. She didn't like it. I ate it.
Mad Men is super good. I was telling Adam, I think the episodes are BORING until the last fifteen seconds wherein something FASCINATING invariably happens.
I can now throw Surprise clean across the room without any fear of damaging him.
On Saturday I think I am going to drag the Summer of '42 people down to the river.
Slept on my balcony last night. Was wonderful. The silhouette of the tree branches looked red against the clouds, which were in a big hurry last night. Wonder if they do laps. Then at 4:48 I woke up to being rained on. Went inside.
Haven't been to the gym all week. Decided I was very pleased to have two whole days and nights off. Became bored before noon of the first day.
Like candles.
It is very dark tonight.
Now Surprise has gray legs, feet, and belly. Cannot wait to see what happens to him.
I am displeased that the Apple store does not offer deals like, "Two laptops for the price of one."
I would use this deal. Or get someone I knew to.
Hear that "Thoroughly Modern Millie" is doing some condensed performances at the Essie Eats Canterbury Eggs in November Institution. Hope no one there is prone to strokes.
Don't like coffee.
Did the crossword today in under 20 minutes. Thank you Tom.
Guess I'll go to bed. Might get up early and go to the Empire to play Jeopardy.

No comments: