Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shoes.

Well, the Olympics are over. They were not as exciting for me as I had hoped they would be this year. Eh- not true completely. The women's downhill with all the wipeouts and devastation and thrilling recklessness was Amazing. But the night of the women's free program in figure skating somehow became overshadowed due to what turns out to be a lethal combination of bananas, sheep, dice and muscles.
Anyway. Now all we really need the converter box for is so I can beat Adam at Jeopardy every night. But I am in hopes that some necessary new series will come on regular tv so we can all watch. I always forget though, that I do have access to House and 24. Both of which I love.
Lola is anxious for Adam to come home. She is snooty to me and Maggie.
Maggie got her hair cut today and now looks French and expensive. Especially because she wears gray leggings so well.
Oh Adam just got home. Whoop-de-doo.
Also he apparently brought both Margaret and I prizes. Oh goodygoodygoody.
I retract prior sarcasm.
In about ten minutes Joy is picking me up to drive me down to the Mill to make sure I can still read.
Have to go. Maggie is putting on her wedding shoes.

No comments: