Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Debra said I should write another blog.

So. Things I have learned today.
1. Lasagna crotch is not as funny as you think it is going to be.
2. Sometimes I can get really peaceful and terrifyingly happy just walking slowly alone down Monument Ave. in the wet leaves at 10:45pm.

My fingernails are painted. I always like painting my thumb nails, because they are large and allow room to spread out. It is easy not to make an error there, and when I see them sparkling up at me in a shade like my new fancy red glitter, it makes me almost smile.
But the other nails are a pain in my ass. I am always splootching over onto the sides of my fingers and that irritates me to high heaven and makes me irrationally angry and inclined to give up on everything.
Working on those impulses.
But I decided Logainne Schwartzandgrubenierre has her fingernails painted the colors of the American flag and damn it, so she shall. Unless I decide to go back to fluorescent orange, or to apply the Disney princess nail tips that Adam and Maggie purchased for me at Target.
The Droops have gone to California and Herndon for Thanksgiving and left me here and responsible for watching the cat throw up for four days. But don't worry, I have experience.
My brother got a beautiful precious perfect adorable goo and piddle puppy. Her name is Mya. Which X, because what isn't named Mya (or some variation thereof) anymore, and also I feel her name should obviously be not Mya, but something that hasn't occurred to me yet.
When asking someone the question, "Am I allowed to say crotch?" via text message, remember to provide the context of the question as well.
I need a replacement right pinkie finger.
Urgh. I'm tired.
Aaron seems to be an idiot.

3. when ironing linen, spritzing it with water first helps tremendously.
It would be beneficial I think, for people to apply the principle of Thanksgiving to every day of their lives. Difficult, but beneficial.

3 comments:

debra said...

Bless you!
Yay for the new post!
Yay!
I hate painting my nails too, for the exact same reason. You can buy these thingees call "corrector pens" at the drugstore in the nail section that have large felt tips with nail polish remover in them. They are great for getting the side sploogie nail polish off w/o ruining the polish on the nail. They save your blood pressure and your will to go on living.

debra said...

oops. "called".
I'm tired too. But waiting for pie to finish baking.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Princess Crabass said...

It's about damn time. Also the dog show.